REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR TWO EVENTS!
INFORMATION SESSION ON JANUARY 27, 2018
FOUR WEEK SERIES BEGINNING FEBRUARY 3, 2018
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE.
Are you searching for a way to enrich and complement your biblical studies?
Are you and your faith community hoping to:
- find a fresh way to know Jesus better?
- deepen your faith?
- express your faith confidently and articulately?
Approaching the Gospels Together is a time-tested way of reading the stories of Jesus in a group setting, guided by questions to help each person discover for themselves the Good News of Jesus Christ.
This approach is for:
- Those who are suffering from over-familiarity with the text, to the point where it has gone dead on them.
- Those who know little or nothing about the text – who may actually be reading it for the first time.
- Those who want a firsthand experience of the Gospels, not a study about them.
- Those who are dissatisfied with traditional Bible teaching as they have experienced it.
- Those who, for whatever reason, have come to feel the need of an inner center for their lives, and want to search Scripture for it.
Approaching the Gospels Together is a small group approach for reading the story of Jesus, in a way that elicits fresh speech from the text. Designed for text-centered reading and facilitated lively group discussion, this focus on the life and teachings of Jesus opens up opportunities for discovery, inspiration and spiritual growth.
Interested? Come and see!
- Find out more about this approach: CLICK HERE
- Find out how to start using this approach: CLICK HERE
- Find out how to start a Gospel study group: CLICK HERE
- Find out about opportunities to learn more in person: CLICK HERE
- Find out about additional resources available to support you: CLICK HERE